Happy New Year! We are going to ring in 2020 at midnight tonight.
In 2020, I want to:
- Turn grief into happiness
- Treasure the people that love me, instead on dwelling on those that I have lost
- My time on earth is limited, create memories with friends and loved ones to treasure and hold close to my heart
- Spend more time with people, not on things that do not matter
- If people don’t want you in your life, believe them, spend more time with friends and loved ones
- Create memories to cherish and don’t have regrets
- Be productive with my time, don’t squander it
- Love more, be mad less
- Laugh more, worry less
- Try to discover my God given gifts and use them for God’s good will
“Do not neglect the gift that is in you”
–1 Timothy 4:14 (NKJV)
I pray that the next decade is full of happiness and joy, and you can trust in God each day, no matter what the circumstances.